Tuesday, March 01, 2005

10 things that i must do but i dont

My mom always use to say:

1. Never go away from a crowd
2. I'll kill you if u smoke
3. Alcohol isnt good for your health
4. Never lead any group....but try to be the shining star among all others
5. Never hurt anybody
6. Dont feel shy to say sorry...this single word can solve many complicated problems of your life
7. Always meet others with a smiling face
8. Never lose your composure, whatever be the situation
9. Always think and then speak....a single wrong word from your mouth can create big havocs
10. Give me a ring in every 4 days

These were some of the funde which my mom gave me just before i left home and started new life at iit. I know how it feels to be alone for the first time. Its very much difficult for people like me who never parted from his family. Home sickness is the right word to describe all these. I wrote all these funde in my diary, and always looked at them before gooing to bed everyday. But four years of frust life in kgp can change everything. And it changed me too. Here is what these funde have become and what they mean to me now:

1. You ll not be recognized unless and untill you stand aloof from a crowd. What mom wanted to say from this statement, i still couldnt figure out.
2. Mom, get ready to kill me
3. Damn supporter of you mom....I hate when people speak like idiots and behave stupidly after got drunken.
4. Here in iit mom, u have to step on others otherwise you ll be squashed like anything. The survival of the fittest counts here the most. Sorry mom, couldnt follow this one but i tried for first 2 yrs
5. Never did that till now. But since the last few days, i have been hurting people in general mostly creatures of the opposite sex. Have got some very bad impression of the girls of iit-kgp and started hating SNites for the first time
6. Actually, its not at all required till now. But when you pleade somebody and say sorry 100 times that too for something which you havent done, and the other person shows attitude, its obvious that you loose your mind. Thats what happened with me. Sorry for that again
7. Have been doing that for the last four years although many times it becomes uncomfortable for me itself
8. But the situation becomes out of my control when somebody is steadfast to shut your career and reputation. If that somebody is from SNite, it hurts the most and adds to your anger
9. No mom, tried that for the last three years but its of no use. Only one rule prevails here. Speak first and then face the consequences or try to cover it up, whatever you want. Those who think a lot before speaking misses the bus most of the time
10. Well..mom....am i not doing that ??

Hope my mom never gets to read this....Amen!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

now lets see... i can either call your home and tell your mom ur blog address.. or i can go to your home(i will find it!) ask her to come with me... show your blog, watch her expressions and then ask her to call you... .WOW!! that would be fun :D... jk.... so everytthing "peace" now?

Necromancer said...

u do it...and get ready for the consequences...have been going to gym from the last few days only to tackle with these kind of problems

Anonymous said...

so you will beat me?
dost ko marega?
mere masooom se chere ko marega?

try it!!!

I will waiting with the bazooka and the BFG!

Necromancer said...

hadh ka chutiaa hai re tum...chori upar se sina jori...neways, u keep on waiting...i know the exact time to hit when it hurts the most...he hehe

Nando said...

i am taking a print out and sending it to ur house vide courier

Necromancer said...

nandoji...just refer to the previous comments...they apply to everybody...moreover there are lot of secrets which i have with me and want to share with ur dad...lets do this exchange offer??

Nando said...

well dun mess with nando baba ... i will give abhisaap.... and neways u want to tell dad go ahead dude ... i am also ready with bazooka, ak47 and the most important weapon sniper hehehe ...hahahaha

eXTReMe Tracker