Thursday, March 03, 2005

The revolution still continues.....

As Sunny babe has given his way of filling in the blanks, lemme give it in my fashion:
[Reference: Cedia and Jerzee]
  1. Beavis and______: your boy-friend together
  2. Run_____: like a...... turtle !!!
  3. Do you have a______: formal wardrobe?
  4. My name is______: not what i told you
  5. I am______: no more a single
  6. My favorite band is______: Linkin Park
  7. Can I ______ You: hate
  8. ______ a tree: Hit hard on
  9. ______ Lullibies: what are
  10. I play the______: gigantic violin
  11. Pass the______: kiss, please...if u dont mind
  12. Kill me______: today otherwise you wont get any chance tomorrow
  13. Do______: you love me?
  14. I have to______: take a shower, its been 4 days
  15. I feel______: dizzy....is it because of no. 14 ?
  16. I______you: hate you coz i love
  17. Jump for______: opportunities
  18. ______ me: Want to have a dinner with
  19. Love is______: a stupid creature i've ever met
  20. To be scared is______: the weakest quality in men
  21. I have a______: yokohama.....kiddin
  22. Tick______: -tac-toe (Nehru intra hall table tennis competition)
  23. Ass and ______: Assholes make a biggerrr combo
  24. My job is to______: find another better and peaceful job
  25. Kiss______: is the sweetest and tastiest cookie i ever had
  26. Black_____: is what i wear all the time
  27. Don’t let the door______: open when u are making out
  28. Your mother and______: mo-fuckers always stay together
  29. Siblings______: SAM...Yooo!!! I luv u
  30. Fake______: Bills
  31. Laugh_____: is the best solution to heart problems
Is there anything left sunny??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naah... all is in there :)

eXTReMe Tracker